Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Notice is hereby given that the Bismarck City Commission will hold public hearings on Tuesday, January 23, 2018, at 5:15 p.m. in the Tom Baker Meeting Room, City-County Building, 221 North 5th Street, Bismarck, North Dakota, to consider the following items:
• Request of Santa Fe, LLP for approval of the annexation of Lots 3-16, Block 5, Lots 1-3, Block 6, Lots 1-24, Block 7, Lots 1-22, Block 8, Lots 1-8, Block 9, Lots 1-3, Block 10 and Lots 1-3, Block 11, Promontory Point VI Addition. The property is located in northwest Bismarck, north of Del Rio Drive, between River Road and the Tyler Coulee.
• Request of WW Investments, LLP and Chad Wachter, LLC for approval of the annexation of Lot 1, Block 1, Lots 22-39, Block 2, Lots 1-16, Block 3, Lots 1-35, Block 4, Lots 1 and 17-18, Block 5, Lots 1-2 and 21, Block 7, Lots 2-7, Block 8, Lots 13-14, Block 9, Lots 13-26, Block 10, Lots 1-26, Block 11, Lots 1-26, Block 12, Lots 1-10, Block 13, Silver Ranch First Addition and the 43rd Avenue NE right-of-way between the centerline of Roosevelt Drive and the eastern boundary of Lot 1, Block 1, Silver Ranch First Addition, more precisely described as the South 33 feet of the SE1/4 of Section 13, T139N-R80W/Hay Creek Township, the North 33 feet of the NE1/4 of Section 24, T139N-R80W/Hay Creek Township lying East of the eastern boundary of Sattler Sunrise Seventh Addition, the West 1,723.09 feet of the South 75 feet of the SW1/4 of Section 18, T139N-R79W/Gibbs Township included in Document #845385, the North 60 feet of the NW1/4 of Section 19, T139N-R79W/Gibbs Township West of the western boundary of Huber Subdivision included in Document #539335 and the North 60 feet of Huber Subdivision shown as right-of-way in the NW1/4 of Section 19, T139N-R79W/Gibbs Township, and the North 75 feet of Huber Second Subdivision dedicated as 43rd Avenue NE in the NW1/4 of Section 19, T139N-R79W/Gibbs Township. The property is located in northeast Bismarck, along and south of 43rd Avenue NE and mostly east of 52nd Street NE.
• Request of Benjamas Gillund and Mary Ann Preble for approval of a zoning change from the RM30-Residential zoning district to the CA-Commercial zoning district for part of Lot 15, Block 2, Southwood Terrace. The property is located in southwest Bismarck, south of West Bismarck Expressway and west of South Washington Street on the south side of Riverwood Drive.
• Request of Capital Investments and JMS Land Development, LLC for approval of a zoning change from the MA-Industrial and MB-Industrial zoning districts to the MB-Industrial zoning district for Lots 4 and 5, Block 1, Duemeland’s Third Subdivision. The property is located southeast of Bismarck, east of Yegen Road, along the north side of Cartridge Loop.
• Request of Five Guys Investment, LLP, for approval of a zoning change from the A-Agricultural zoning district to the R5-Residential, RM15-Residential, RT-Residential and Conditional CA-Commercial zoning districts for part of the NW1/4 of Section 16, T139N-R80W/Hay Creek Township. The property is located in northwest Bismarck, along the east side of North Washington Street and the south side of 57th Avenue NE.
• Request of the City of Bismarck for approval of an amendment to the Urban Service Area Boundary (USAB) and Phasing Plan within the 2014 Growth Management Plan. The proposed amendments would reflect a changing perspective on city growth by creating priority and future areas within the USAB.
Descriptions of these requests are on file and may be viewed or copied any working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at the City Community Development Department, 221 North 5th Street, Bismarck, North Dakota. BOARD OF CITY COMMISSIONERSBISMARCK, NORTH DAKOTAAttest: K.J. HunkeCity AdministratorDated this 3rd day of January, 2018.