Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Notice is hereby given that the Bismarck Planning & Zoning Commission will hold public hearings on Wednesday, May 23, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. in the Tom Baker Meeting Room, City-County Building, 221 North 5th Street, Bismarck, North Dakota, to consider the following items:
• Request of the City of Bismarck for approval of a minor subdivision final plat for Northern Plains Commerce Centre 2nd Addition, a 32-lot subdivision on 253.65 acres. The property is located in southeast Bismarck, south of East Bismarck Expressway and east of South 26th Street, along the west side of Yegen Road (a replat of all of Northern Plains Commerce Centre Addition and part of Lot 2, Block 1, Bismarck Airport Addition).
• Request of Terveen Manufactured Homes, LLC for approval of a zoning change from the RMH-Residential and MA-Industrial zoning districts to the RMH-Residential zoning district for Auditor’s Lot A of part of Blocks 27 & 28, Coffin Addition and part of the SE 1/4 of Section 4, Lincoln Township/City Lands. The property is located in central Bismarck, east of South 9th Street, between Michigan Avenue and East Arbor Avenue, along the west side of South 12th Street.
• Request of Trent Rittenbach for approval of a zoning change from the RM30-Residential zoning district to the R10-Residential zoning district for Lots 2-5, Block 2, Imperial Valley Subdivision. The property is located south of Bismarck, south of East Burleigh Avenue between 12th Street SE and University Drive, along the north side of East Princeton Avenue.
• Request of Touchmark on West Century/Waterford on West Century, LLC for approval of a major PUD amendment for Lot 1 and Lots 2A, 2B and 2C of Lot 2, Block 2, Replat of Lots 1-2, Block 2, Pinehurst 7th Addition to modify the existing Planned Unit Development to modify the configuration of cottages. The property is located in northwest Bismarck, along the north side of West Century Avenue between West Interstate Avenue and Country West Road.
• Request of Kimber Flemmer for approval of a rural residential lot split for Lots 10-11, Block 4, Circle K Estates Second Subdivision. The property is located north of Bismarck, north of 57th Avenue NE, between Centennial Road and 26th Street NE, along the south side of Moonstone Lane.
• Request of The Boutrous Group and Sanford Health Center for approval of a special use permit to extend the term of the temporary parking lot on Lots 7-8, the South 1/2 of Lot 4, the North 1/2 of Lot 5, the West 50 feet of the South 1/2 of Lot 5 and the West 50 feet of Lot 6, Block 15, Northern Pacific Addition (202-212 East Avenue A). The property is located in central Bismarck, on the north side of East Avenue A, between North 2nd Street and North 3rd Street.
At these hearings, the Bismarck Planning & Zoning Commission will provide an opportunity for all interested persons to be heard with respect to these items. Interested persons may also submit written comments regarding these requests prior to the meeting to the Community Development Department, PO Box 5503, Bismarck, North Dakota 58506-5503, fax: 701-222-6450, or E-mail. Interested persons may also call 701-355-1840 with questions or for additional information.
Descriptions of these requests are on file and may be viewed or copied any working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at the Bismarck Community Development Department, 221 North 5th Street, Bismarck, North Dakota.
Carl D. Hokenstad, Director of Community DevelopmentFor Bismarck Planning & Zoning CommissionDated this 10th day of April, 2018.