Technical Advisory Committee
- 10:00 am
Tom Baker Meeting Room
City/County Office Building
221 N. 5th Street, Bismarck, ND 58501
The City of Bismarck and Technical Advisory Committee members are encouraging citizens to provide their comments for public hearing items via Email. The comments will be sent to the Technical Advisory Committee members prior to the meeting and included in the minutes of the meeting. To ensure your comments are received and distributed prior to the meeting, please submit them by 5 pm one business day prior to the meeting and reference the agenda item your comment addresses.
If you would like to appear via video or audio link for a 3-5-minute comment on a public hearing item, please provide your e-mail address and contact information via Email at least one business day before the meeting.
The physical meeting room will be open to the public, but we certainly understand the public wishing to limit their exposure at this time, while still participating in government. Many of the Technical Advisory Committee members will be attending this meeting remotely.
2021 Meeting Schedule
- January 19
- February 16
- March 15
- April 19
- May 17
- June 14
- July 19
- August 16
- September 20
- October 18
- November 15
- December 20
Agendas & Minutes
The September 2021 TAC Meeting Packet is available for viewing or downloading.
- Ben Ehreth, Bismarck Community Development Director
- Chuck Peterson, Freight Industry Representative
- Dan Schriock, Burleigh County Assistant Engineer
- Gabe Schell, Bismarck City Engineer
- Deidre Hughes, Bis-Man Transit
- John Saiki, Morton County Engineer
- Andrew Stromme, Mandan City Planner
- Justin Froseth, Mandan City Engineer
- Kevin Nelson, Lincoln City Engineer
- Mitch Flanagan, Burleigh County Planning Director / CBO
- Natalie Pierce, Morton County Planning & Zoning Director
- Rachel Drewlow, Bismarck-Mandan MPO Executive Director
- Dean Schloss, NDDOT District Office
- Wayne Zacher, NDDOT Local Government Division / MPO Coordinator
The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) of the Bismarck-Mandan MPO represents the member cities/counties, North Dakota Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, and the local transit authority. This group is responsible for facilitating the recommendations to assist the Policy Board in the transportation planning decision making process for the MPO study area.