Bismarck-Burleigh Public Health offers flu immunizations. You may print and complete the forms ahead of time and bring them to your appointment to help speed you through the process. Please remember to bring all of your insurance cards with you to the clinic.
For more information visit CDC's Key Facts About Seasonal Flu Vaccine, or contact us at (701) 355-1540.
2021 Influenza Mass Vaccination Clinics
Bismarck-Burleigh Public Health (BBPH) has scheduled drive-through influenza clinics at the Bismarck Event Center on the following dates:
- Monday, September 27 - 9-10:30 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 12 - 8:30-10:30 a.m. and 3-6 p.m.
- Monday, October 18 - 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3-6 p.m.
Appointments are required and can be scheduled online or by phone at 701-355-1540. Walk-ins will be accepted at the drive-through event based on availability of vaccine.
High-dose vaccinations will not be available for the September vaccination clinic, but may be available for the October clinics.
For more information, read our press release about the events.
Flu Shot Appointment Tips
Please follow these suggestions to make your flu shot go efficiently:
- You must be feeling well at the time of your flu vaccination and must not have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days or have a COVID-19 test pending.
- Wear a face covering during your vaccination.
- Bring your insurance card to your appointment.
- Dress yourself and family members in short-sleeved shirts.
Bismarck-Burleigh Public Health accepts the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicare Part B
- Railroad Medicare
- Sanford Expansion
- Sanford - No Sanford True Plan
- Uninsured - Private Pay
- United Healthcare