Public Works Utility Billing Rate Schedule 2019
Public Works Utility Billing and Rates
- All Accounts pay the minimum monthly bill.
- New Accounts: All new accounts require a signed Residential Service Agreement or Commercial Service Agreement. This can be done online or in our office.
- Sewer Rates: Sewer rates are based on water use as most water flows into the sewer system. Sewer is billed for each unit of water used unless the property is eligible for summer sewer averaging.
- Summer Sewer Averaging: A monthly average of water consumption for qualifying accounts is calculated based on water usage from the November 1st through May 1st. This average is used during the summer months as a method designed to eliminate sewer charges for lawn and garden-watering, swimming pools and other similar spring and summer water uses. New accounts will be assigned "5 units" as the average until it can be recalculated.
- Lawn Care and Irrigation Management tips
- Lawn Watering Needs for Average Property Size
- Water Analytics shows residents their water usage by year, month, day and down to the hour. Learn more and sign up for Water Analytics here.
Outdoor Water Use Schedule
Help us balance our summer water use. If you water multiple times a week, use your house number to pick the watering days.
- Even numbered homes and businesses should water on Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Odd numbered homes and businesses should water on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Single Family Bill Calculator will give you an estimate of your utility bill.
Note: On the rate schedules Storm Sewer Maintenance is shown as storm<8,000 ASF, storm 8-16 ASF and storm >16,000 ASF. This charge is based on the assessed square footage of the lot broken into 3 categories, less than 8,000 square feet, 8,001-16,000 square feet and greater than 16,000 square feet.
|24 Hour Notice: Turn On/Turn Off||$20.00|
|Same Day Service: Turn On/Turn Off||$30.00|
|Install/Remove Lawn Meter||$50.00|
|Non Sufficient Funds||$30.00|
|Reinstatement Service Fee after Disconnection
During regular business days and hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
|After regular business days and hours||$150.00|
Capacity Capital Charge
Capacity capital charges are shown below. Each charge is based on the equivalent capacity of the water meter size. These charges include funds for the Water Treatment Plant, Water Distribution, Wastewater Treatment Plant and Sewer Conveyance.
|Water Meter Size||Capital Charge|
|8" and above||Based on City Review|