Human Relations Committee
- 5:15 pm
- Third Monday of each month
- All meetings are held in the 4th Floor Mayor’s Conference Room in the City/County Building at 221 North Fifth Street
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings.
Minutes are available following approval.
- Chair - Darcy Andahl
- Vice Chair - Trevor Vannette
- Kollie Flomo
- Jason Grueneich
- Brandi Hardy
- Annette Martel
- Krista Rausch
- Manisha Sawhney
- Sargianna Wutzke
The purpose of the Bismarck Human Relations Committee is to create an atmosphere of inclusion, equality and accessibility through education and outreach to recognize the value of a diverse community.
- Humanitarian Award Nomination Form
- Humanitarian Award Recipients:
|2009||Carrie Grosz: Carrie's Kids|
|2010||The God's Child Project|
|2011||Century 21 Morrison Realty|
|2013||Nan Johnson: Crescent Manor|
|2015||Judith Roberts: Hope Manor|
|Lynnette Horn: Anne Carlsen Center|
|Leah Hargrove: Bismarck Global Neighbors|
Heaven's Helpers Soup Cafe
|Dr. Robert Roswick|
Human Rights Essay Contest
The Bismarck Human Relations Committee sponsors an essay contest each year to heighten awareness of human rights among students in the community. Outstanding entries are recognized by the City of Bismarck Mayor and displayed on the Human Relations Committee web page.
- Grades 6-8: Write about your concept of leadership for Human Rights.
- Bismarck Human Relations Committee Comment/Complaint Form
- Career and Technical Education
- Job Service North Dakota
- Human Relations Committee Application
- Human Relations Committee Brochure
- Human Relations Committee Strategic Plan
- Ordinance 5208 - Creating Human Relations Committee: Chapter 2-11