The City of Bismarck Public Works Department will be conducting fire hydrant maintenance. Hydrant testing hours are from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- Hydrant maintenance in these areas may result in rusty water.
- Customers are advised not to wash clothing during this time until their water clears.
- One way to help clear the water is to run lawn sprinklers.
September 17-21, 2018
- Main Ave to Bismarck Exp and River Road to 9th St
- Xavier St (Ward Rd) to State St and I-94 to Boulevard Ave
- September 24-28, 2018
- Boulevard Ave to Bismarck Exp and Bell St to 26th St