Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Bismarck yard waste drop site 18 has moved to Onyx Drive & E LaSalle Drive. Branches are not accepted at any of the yard waste drop sites as they contaminate the grass from being used as compost. Branches may be bundled in less than 4 foot lengths and set out for collection on your garbage day.
New Site #18: Onyx Drive & E LaSalle Drive
Closed Site: Normandy St south of LaSalle Dr
Acceptable items at the sites:
• Garden trimmings and excess fruit and vegetables.
• Do not dump grass on the ground. If containers are full, please set grass bags by the containers.
• If you have a trailer full of grass, please empty it at the landfill during regular hours.
• Yard waste should not contain animal waste.
• Do Not place any plastic bags in the yard waste containers.
Not Accepted at Yard Waste Sites
Please take items to the landfill (charges may apply)
• Tree stumps
Landfill Hours of OperationMonday - Saturday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pmSundays & Holidays: Closed