How do I establish water service at a new business in Bismarck?
The Water Billing office will need a Commercial Property Service Agreement form filled out.
Stop in the office at 601 S 26th St, or click on the link below to print out the form and return to the Water Billing office by mail (PO Box 5555), by fax (701 221-6840) or in person (601 S 26th St).

These forms must be received in the office prior to the day you want services put into your name.
The effective date on Service Agreements CANNOT be a weekend or holiday.

Commercial Property Service Agreement

Show All Answers

1. Why do we have a higher rate for our tier of 25 units and above?
2. My water bill shows units of water used. What is a unit?
3. How do I establish water service at a new home in Bismarck?
4. How do I establish water service at a new business in Bismarck?
5. What do I need to do to discontinue water services?
6. Why is my water consumption so high?
7. How can I conserve water in my home?
8. Where is the City Landfill located?
9. How can I dispose of paint or other hazardous materials?
10. How often is garbage picked up in Bismarck?
11. If my original garbage day lands on a holiday, when will my garbage be picked up?
12. What if I have an emergency and my street is blocked with snow?
13. What are the requirements and restrictions for garbage to be picked up?
14. What are the regulations for the Automated Waste Collection Containers?
15. What is the difference between inert waste and non-inert waste?
16. How do I report a street light or stop light that is malfunctioning?
17. How do I report a large pothole?