Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
PURCHASE AND REDEVELOPMENT OF WATER TOWER SITE
(202 West Avenue F, Bismarck, ND)
The City of Bismarck requests written proposals for the following:
The purchase and redevelopment of a City-owned parcel at 202 West Avenue F, in central Bismarck, containing a non-operational water tower that will be removed by the City of Bismarck.
The criteria expectations include but are not limited to the following:
• Whether the proposal adheres to goals, objectives, guidelines and standards established in plans, ordinances, and other policies adopted by the Board of City Commissioners relevant to this request;
• Whether the proposal meets cellular communications tower design standards, if applicable, as demonstrated through submittal documents;
• The level of investment made and its long-term effect on the property and sales tax base of the City. Projects that will be owned by tax-exempt entities will not be penalized but will be evaluated in terms of other benefits to the community and surrounding area;
• Extent of demolition required by the proposal and related costs to the City of performing necessary work;
• The demonstrated ability of the development team to complete the project as proposed, including previous experience, knowledge of the market, and financial capacity;
• The ability of the development team to complete the project in a timely manner;
• The amount of the purchase offer; and
• The overall quality of the proposal and the adherence to the submittal requirements outlined in this request.
Proposals shall be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Bismarck Water Tower Redevelopment Proposal”.
The selection process will be based on an evaluation of the written proposals. A detailed scope of work will be developed and price will be negotiated.
Submit seven hard (7) copies of proposal and one electronic copy in PDF format no later than 4:00 p.m. on December 30, 2022 to:
Michelle Klose, P.E.
Director of Utility Operations
601 S 26th Street
PO Box 5503
Bismarck ND 58506-5503
Telephone (701) 355-1700