Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. Evaluate, design, prepare plans, specifications and bidding documents including costs and labor for the conversion of the existing stage lighting instruments, controls, cables, splitter, converters, etc. at the Belle Mehus Auditorium.
2 . The lighting instruments shall seamlessly integrate into the current system at the Belle Mehus Auditorium.
3. The desired (or equivalent to) equipment is listed below:
a. 8 – Chauvet C640FC Cyc
b. 24 – Chauvet F915FC Fresnel
c. 32 – Chauvet E910FC (Source 4 Ellipsoidal LED Replacement)
d. 1 – Miscellaneous DMX Cables/DMX Splitter/DMX Converters
4. The selected firm will be responsible for assisting the City in obtaining any necessary approvals and/or permits.
5. The desired schedule is for the design and construction in the 2020 calendar year.
1. Technical Capabilities
2. Experience and Performance Records
3. Understanding of Project and Proposed Work Approach
4. Knowledge of Regulations and Local Conditions
5. Project Personnel Assignments and Qualifications
6. Ability to Respond in a Timely Manner
1. Technical Capabilities2. Experience and Performance Records3. Understanding of Project and Proposed Work Approach4. Knowledge of Regulations and Local Conditions5. Project Personnel Assignments and Qualifications6. Ability to Respond in a Timely Manner
The selection of the companies to be interviewed will be based on an evaluation of the written proposals. A selection committee will interview the selected companies and recommend a single firm for approval by the Board of City Commissioners. A detailed scope of work will be developed and price will be negotiated with the successful company.