Load restrictions will cease to be in effect on most roads and streets within the corporate limits of the City of Bismarck at 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 18, 2012.
Year-round 6-ton load restrictions will be in effect on the following streets:
1. Airway Avenue - Airport Road to Northern Plains Drive.
2. Burnt Boat Drive - Grandview Lane to River Road.
3. Century Avenue - East of Centennial Road.
4. Country West Road - Clydesdale Drive to Century Avenue.
5. River Road - from the Water Treatment Plant to Burnt Boat Drive.
6. Divide Avenue - Volk Drive to Channel Drive.
7. Century Avenue - Yorktown Drive to Kost Drive.
8. 43rd Avenue - State Street / US 83 to 26th Street.
The City of Bismarck reserves the right to change or establish additional load restrictions on city streets as deemed necessary.