The Bismarck Police Department is looking for volunteers willing to help with receptionist duties.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be willing to work with the public.
• Will answer incoming calls and transfer calls to appropriate extensions or departments.
• Greet and assist customers at the Customer Service window.
• Will not be expected to work alone. They will be paired with a full time receptionist.
• Volunteer up to 4.5 hours of time per shift. Prefer volunteers who would be able to work at least one 4.5 hour shift per week.
• May be in a position to read or come into contact with confidential or sensitive information. This information cannot be copied, removed from the Bismarck Police Department or shared with anyone other than Bismarck Police Department employees.
Volunteer Applications are available at the Bismarck Police Department.