Notice is hereby given that the Bismarck Planning & Zoning Commission will hold public hearings on Wednesday, January 27, 2016, at 5:00 p.m. in the Tom Baker Meeting Room, City-County Building, 221 North 5th Street, Bismarck, North Dakota, to consider the following items:
• Request of Sterling Properties, LLLP for approval of a minor subdivision final plat for Meadowlark Commercial Sixth Addition 1st Replat, a three lot subdivision on 29.48 acres. The property is located north of 43rd Avenue NE along the west side of North 19th Street (A replat of Lots 1-3, Block 1, Meadowlark Commercial Sixth Addition).
• Request of Mark and Stephanie Swenson for approval of a zoning change from the RR-Residential zoning district to the MA-Industrial zoning district for Auditor’s Lot 6 in the NE1/4 of Section 1, T138N-R80W/Lincoln Township. The property is located in east Bismarck, along the west side of 52nd Street South approximately 1/2 mile south of East Main Avenue/County Highway 10.
• Request of Maple View II East, Inc. for approval of a zoning change from the RM15-Residential zoning district to the RT-Residential zoning district for Lot 1 less the Westerly 2 feet taken for sidewalk and the N1/2 of the vacated Interstate Avenue adjacent, Block 1, Kensington First Addition. The property is located in east Bismarck, between Interstate 94 and East Century Avenue along the east side of North 19th Street.
• Request of City of Bismarck for approval of zoning changes from the R5-Residential, R10-Residential, RM30-Residential, RT-Residential and A-Agriculture zoning districts to the P-Public zoning district for Tract A of Lots 13 – 15, Block 1, The Pointe, Lot 19, Block 1, Sattler’s Sunrise 4th Addition, a tract of land in the NE1/4 of Section 22, T139N-R80W/Hay Creek Township, Tract 2 of the N1/2 of the NW1/4 of Section 26, T139N-R80W/Hay Creek Township, Lots 19 and 20, Block 2, Edgewood Village 6th Addition, Lot 1, Block 2, Edgewood Village 6th Addition, Lot 31, Block 1, Edgewood Village 6th Addition, Lot 61, Block 1, Edgewood Village 2nd Addition, Lot 54, Block 16, Pebble Creek 4th Addition and Lots 1 and 2, Block 9, Pebble Creek Addition. The properties are located north of Interstate 94 and east of US Highway 83.
• Request of the City of Bismarck for approval of a zoning ordinance text amendment relating to Billboards/Off-Premise Signs. The proposed amendment would clarify standards and the approval process for the placement of off-premise advertising signs, also known as billboards, within certain areas of the city and its extra-territorial area.
At these hearings, the Bismarck Planning & Zoning Commission will provide an opportunity for all interested persons to be heard with respect to these items. Interested persons may also submit written comments regarding these requests prior to the meeting to the Community Development Department, PO Box 5503, Bismarck, North Dakota 58506-5503, fax: 701-222-6450, or Email. Interested persons may also call 701-355-1840 with questions or for additional information.
Descriptions of these requests are on file and may be viewed or copied any working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at the City-County Community Development Department, 221 North 5th Street, Bismarck, North Dakota.
Carl D. Hokenstad, Director of Community Development
For Bismarck Planning & Zoning CommissionDated this 12th day of January, 2016.