Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Notice is hereby given that the Bismarck Planning & Zoning Commission will hold public hearings on Wednesday, August 24, 2016, at 5:00 p.m. in the Tom Baker Meeting Room, City-County Building, 221 North 5th Street, Bismarck, North Dakota, to consider the following items:
• Request of Investcore, Inc. and Silver Ranch, LLP for approval to amend the Future Land Use Plan in the 2014 Growth Management Plan, as amended, from Low Density Residential to Medium Density Residential Mixed Use in the N ½ of Section 19, T139N-R79W/Gibbs Township; approval of a final plat and a zoning change from the A-Agricultural and RR-Residential zoning districts to the R5-Residential, R10-Residential, RT-Residential, CA-Commercial and P-Public zoning districts, for Silver Ranch First Addition, a 272-lot subdivision on 145.65 acres. The property is located northeast of Bismarck, along the south side of 43rd Avenue NE and the east side of 52nd Street NE (Auditor’s Lot B of the E1/2 of the NW/1/4 and Government Lots 1 and 2 and Auditor’s Lot C of the NE1/4, Section 19, and part of the E1/2, Section 19, T139N-R79W/Gibbs Township).
• Request of MDU Resources Group, Inc. and the City of Bismarck for approval of a final plat for MDU Resources Northwest Addition, a one-lot subdivision on 2.75 acres. The property is located in northwest Bismarck, in the southwest corner of the intersection of Country West Road and Clydesdale Drive (part of the NW1/4 of Section 29, T139N-R80W/Hay Creek Township).
• Request of Duane and Carla Vetter for approval of a final plat for Woodland Third Subdivision, a one-lot subdivision on 2.27 acres. The property is located south of Bismarck, between 48th Avenue SE and Oahe Bend, along the east side of South 12th Street (part of the SW1/4 of Section 27, T138N-R80W/Lincoln Township).
• Request of Greg and Gail Mayer and Donald and Lorraine Fitzgerald for approval of a final plat for High Meadows 12th Addition, a six-lot subdivision on 2.74 acres. The property is located in northwest Bismarck, along the north side of Arabian Avenue west of North Washington Street (being a replat of Lot 5 and part of Lot 6, Block 3, KMK Estates).
• Request of Richardt Schock for approval of a special use permit for an accessory building to be located on Lot 8, Block 2, Golden Heights Subdivision. The property is located east of Bismarck, west of 80th Street SE between County Highway 10 and Apple Creek Road, west of 80th St SE along the north side of Viking Drive (7900 Viking Drive).
• Request of Joseph and Peggy Holzer for approval of a special use permit for an oversized accessory building that would increase the total square footage of accessory buildings to 7,500 square feet by constructing a 5,184 square foot accessory building to be located on the NE1/4 of the NW1/4 of Section 33 less the right-of-way, T139N-R79W/Gibbs Township. The property is located east of Bismarck, north of US Highway 10, between 80th Street SE and 93rd Street NE, along the south side of 17th Avenue NE (8445 17th Avenue NE).
At these hearings, the Bismarck Planning & Zoning Commission will provide an opportunity for all interested persons to be heard with respect to these items. Interested persons may also submit written comments regarding these requests prior to the meeting to the Community Development Department, PO Box 5503, Bismarck, North Dakota 58506-5503, fax: 701-222-6450, or Email. Interested persons may also call 701-355-1840 with questions or for additional information.
Descriptions of these requests are on file and may be viewed or copied any working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at the City-County Community Development Department, 221 North 5th Street, Bismarck, North Dakota.
Carl D. Hokenstad, Director of Community DevelopmentFor Bismarck Planning & Zoning CommissionDated this 9th day of August, 2016.