Notice is hereby given that the Bismarck Planning & Zoning Commission will hold public hearings on Wednesday, March 22, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. in the Tom Baker Meeting Room, City-County Building, 221 North 5th Street, Bismarck, North Dakota, to consider the following items:
• Request of Knudson Properties, LLP for approval of a final plat and zoning change from the A-Agricultural zoning district to the R5-Residential zoning district for Eagle Crest 7th Addition, a 14-lot subdivision on 5.9 acres. The property is located in northwest Bismarck, west of East Valley Drive and approximately 200 feet west of High Creek Road (part of the NW1/4 of Section 20, T139N-R80W/Hay Creek Township).
• Request of Legacy Single Family Lots, LLC and J & D Construction, Inc. for approval of a minor subdivision final plat and zoning change from the R5-Residential zoning district to the R10-Residential zoning district for Edgewood Village Seventh Addition First Replat, a 16-lot subdivision on 4.52 acres. The property is located in northeast Bismarck, between 43rd Avenue NE and East Calgary Avenue, along the west side of Nebraska Drive (being a replat of Lots 14-23, Block 2, Edgewood Village Seventh Addition).
• Request of Douglas Sabot et al. and Central Power Electrical Cooperative, Inc. for approval of a final plat for Gibbs Substation Subdivision, a one-lot subdivision on 11.44 acres. The property is located east of Bismarck, in the southwest quadrant of the intersection of 43rd Avenue NE and 80th Street NE (part of the NE1/4 of Section 20, T139N-R79W/Gibbs Township).
• Request of Galpin Entertainment, LLC for approval of a major PUD amendment for Southport Phase II to allow the conversion of the two-story portion of The Pier building from an office use back to a restaurant/bar use. The property is located in southwest Bismarck, along the west side of Riverwood Drive south of Bismarck Expressway.
• Request of Jaxon-Jaeger Rental, LLC for approval of a special use permit for a drive-through on conjunction with a car service facility to be located on Lot 46, Block 2, Sonnet Heights First Subdivision. The property is located in north Bismarck, west of US Highway 83 between East LaSalle Avenue and Canada Avenue, along the west side of Ottawa Street.
At these hearings, the Bismarck Planning & Zoning Commission will provide an opportunity for all interested persons to be heard with respect to these items. Interested persons may also submit written comments regarding these requests prior to the meeting to the Community Development Department, PO Box 5503, Bismarck, North Dakota 58506-5503, fax: 701-222-6450, or e-mail . Interested persons may also call 701-355-1840 with questions or for additional information.
Descriptions of these requests are on file and may be viewed or copied any working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at the City-County Community Development Department, 221 North 5th Street, Bismarck, North Dakota.
Carl D. Hokenstad, Director of Community Development
For Bismarck Planning & Zoning Commission
Dated this 7th day of March, 2017.