Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Load Restrictions will cease to be in effect on most roads and streets within the corporate limits of the City of Bismarck beginning at 7:00 a.m. on Thursday, May 24, 2018.
Year-Round 6-Ton Load Restrictions will be in effect on the following streets:
1. Airway Avenue - Airport Road to Northern Plains Drive
2. Country West Road - Clydesdale Drive to Century Avenue
3. Century Avenue - Yorktown Drive to Kost Drive
4. 43rd Avenue - State Street/U.S. 83 to 26th Street
5. Burnt Boat Drive - Broadview Lane to Clairmont Road
The City of Bismarck reserves the right to change or establish additional load restrictions on city streets as deemed necessary.