Mainstem Reservoir Status:
- System storage is currently 68.3 MAF, 12.2 MAF above the base of the Annual Flood Control and Multiple Use Zone.
- More than 25 percent of the 16.3 MAF of designated flood control storage remains available to capture runoff from mountain snowmelt and rainfall runoff.
- Pool levels for Fort Peck and Garrison reservoirs are in their respective Exclusive Flood Control Zones (EFCZ).
- System storage appears to have peaked last week at 68.4 MAF.
- Gavins Point releases are currently 54,000 cfs, and will be increased gradually to 60,000 cfs as downstream conditions permit.
River Observations - National Weather Service - check here for current and projected river levels
Flood Outlook - National Weather Service
Flood Briefing Page - National Weather Service
USGS Flood Tracking - Missouri River at Bismarck
USACE Missouri River Daily Bulletin
USACE Missouri River Basin Weekly Update
USACE Three-week Regulation Forecast