Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
In response to Governor Burgum’s amended executive order for “North Dakota Smart Restart”, Bis-Man Transit will be resuming all CAT Bus and paratransit services on Monday, May 11.
Paratransit Hours: Monday to Saturday - 5:30 AM to 12:00 AM; Sunday – 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM
CAT Bus Hours: Monday to Friday – 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM; Saturday – 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM; Sunday - Closed
With the guidance of the North Dakota Smart Restart protocols, Bis-Man Transit has developed the following safety guidelines for operators, staff, and riders.
• Each staff member will be pre-screened prior to each shift.
• All operators will be required to wear cloth face masks.
• Contact surfaces on all buses will be disinfected throughout the day, in addition to nightly deep cleaning and disinfecting.
• Capacity on CAT Buses will be limited to adhere to the Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- In the event a CAT Bus capacity has reached its limit, additional riders will not be allowed to board the vehicle until current riders exit.
• Portions of each CAT Bus will be blocked off to promote safe social distancing for both riders and operators.
• Paratransit buses will be limited to three passengers per vehicle.
• All riders are encouraged to wear cloth face masks when utilizing public transportation.
• To keep other riders and operators safe, we ask that you do not ride if you have any indication that you might be ill or have been exposed to COVID-19; if riding transit is your only way to get help, wear a mask, cough into your elbow, and minimize touching surfaces with your hands.
• Fare suspension will be extended to June 1.
The Bis-Man Transit Facility will be open to the public Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on a per appointment basis. Please call our administrative office at 701-258-6817 to schedule an appointment.
Our goal at Bis-Man Transit is to continue linking people, jobs and communities. During this unprecedented time, we feel we can successfully accomplish this if we work together to follow all implemented protocols. The Bis-Man staff and Transit Board will continue to actively monitor the situation and make changes as deemed necessary.
Paratransit and the temporary bus service will continue to provide scheduled rides from 5:30 am – 8:00 pm until May 11. Please direct any questions to our administrative team at 701-258-6817 or firstname.lastname@example.org.