Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Notice is hereby given that the Bismarck City Commission will hold public hearings on Tuesday, March 23, 2021, at 5:15 p.m. in the Tom Baker Meeting Room, City-County Building, 221 North 5th Street, Bismarck, North Dakota, to consider the following items:
• Request of TPR Partnership, LLP for approval of a zoning change from the RR-Residential zoning district to the CG-Commercial zoning district for Memory Third Addition, a 3-lot subdivision on 6.6 acres. The property is located in north Bismarck, along the east side of US Highway 83/State Street and the south side of Brookside Lane (a replat of Lot 1 and the vacated access road less the East 25 feet of Lot 1, Gussner Acreage Homesites).
• Request of KNA Holdings, LLP for approval of a zoning change from the PUD-Planned Unit Development zoning district to the Conditional MA-Industrial zoning district for Lots 2 and 3, Block 1, Hay Creek Industrial Subdivision Replat. The property is located north of Bismarck, east of US Highway 83 along the north side of 71st Avenue NE.
• Request of Wachter Family Revocable Trust for approval of a zoning change from the Conditional R10-Residential zoning district to the R10-Residential zoning district for Lots 1-24, Block 6, Cottonwood Parkview Addition. The property is located in south Bismarck, east of South Washington Street and north of East Burleigh Avenue, along the south side of Lennox Drive.
• Request of Bismarck Parks and Recreation District for the annexation of Lot 40, Block 2, and Lot 1, Block 14, Silver Ranch First Addition and Lot 25, Block 1 Silver Ranch Second Addition. The property is located northeast of Bismarck, south of 43rd Avenue NE and east of 52nd Street NE.
• Request of Chad Wachter, LLC for the annexation of Lots 4-11, Block 12, Lots 8-13, Block 13, and Lots 9-12, Block 14, Silver Ranch Third Addition. The property is located northeast of Bismarck, north of 43rd Avenue NE and east of 52nd Street NE.
• Request of the City of Bismarck for approval of a zoning ordinance text amendment relating to domestic distilleries and microbrew pubs. The proposed amendment would revise terminology used for brewpubs, microbreweries, microbrew pubs; allow for domestic distilleries and brewer taprooms; and assign each as allowable uses in specified zoning districts.
At these hearings, the Bismarck City Commission will provide an opportunity for all interested parties to be heard with respect to these items. Due to ongoing public health concerns related to COVID-19, the City of Bismarck is encouraging citizens to provide their comments for these hearings via email. The comments will be sent to the City Commissioners and included with the minutes of the meeting. Please submit your written comments by 3:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting and reference the specific item your comment addresses, including the agenda item.
Citizens may also appear via video or audio link for a 3-5-minute comment on any of these public hearing items by providing an e-mail address and contact information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day before the meeting.
Descriptions of these requests may be viewed at our website at www.bismarcknd.gov or by contacting the Community Development Department – Planning Division at email or 701-355-1840.
BOARD OF CITY COMMISSIONERS
BISMARCK, NORTH DAKOTA
Attest: Keith J. Hunke
Dated this 3rd day of March, 2021.