Spring Load Restrictions will cease to be in effect on most roads and streets within the corporate limits of the City of Bismarck beginning at 7:00 a.m. on WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, 2022.
Year-Round 6-Ton Load Restrictions will be in effect on the following streets:
1. Airway Avenue - Airport Road to Northern Plains Drive
2. Country West Road - Clydesdale Drive to Century Avenue
3. Century Avenue - Yorktown Drive to Kost Drive
4. Ash Coulee Drive – Water Tower Entrance to Kites Lane
5. Burnt Boat Drive - Broadview Lane to Clairmont Road
The City of Bismarck reserves the right to change or establish additional load restrictions on city streets as deemed necessary.
For more information, please visit www.bismarcknd.gov/streets