Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Bismarck Self Fill Sandbag Locations will close March 30, 2010. No sandbags will be available after March 30. 1. New Generations Park – sand dumped on the west end of the pavement on Mustang, west of Valley Dr
2. Igoe Park – in the parking lot off Tyler Parkway
3. Tom O’Leary Golf Course Clubhouse parking lot off Ward Road, dump at the far east side of lot
4. Clem Kelly parking lot, east end of lot off Arbor Ave
5. Archery Range – in parking lot off Riverwood Drive, far east end of the lot, to the south corner.
6. Schaumberg Arena parking lot off 3rd Street South, south of the arena.
7. Cottonwood Complex – Cottonwood Parking lot at Santa Fe and South 12th
8. Tatley Park, east parking lot off of 19th Street S, east of the ball fields near the recycling trailers.
9. 16th Street Park – in the parking lot next to Broadway Ave East, west end of parking lot.
10. Sleepy Hollow Park – in the parking lot off Divide Avenue
11. Shilo Drive – east end of the road off of 19th Street N, between the Golf Dome and Shilo School.
Self Fill Sandbag Location Map
Burleigh County officials have established a sandbag disposal plan. Residents are asked to bring the appropriate tools to open their sandbags and dump the sand in the designated area. A dumpster is available onsite to dispose the empty sandbags.
The sandbag disposal site for area residents to utilize:
Missouri Valley Fairgrounds, parking lot south of the 4-H Building