The City of Bismarck Street Department will continue the city-wide street sweeping project, Crews will finish sweeping in Areas 6 and 7 on Monday and move into Area 8 and Tuesday. Due to the mild winter and cooperation of our citizens, we are moving quickly through the areas. City crews will continue with the schedule listed below, weather permitting, until all residential streets are swept. Dates and locations are subject to change without notice. Thank you for your cooperation.
Sweeping Guidelines for Residents and Businesses
- Keep vehicles and trailers off the street until sweepers are done in your area.
- Do not rake sand or debris from your boulevard into the street.
- Do not to rake or blow leaves or grass into the street.
- Grass clippings plug our storm water system.
- Keep grass clippings out of the gutter line and street. Adopt an Inlet
Sweeping Days and Locations
Days and Locations subject to change without notice
|Mar 25-Apr 5||6 & 7||North City Limits to Century Ave from East City Limits to West City Limits.|
|Bismarck Exp to South City Limits. East City Limits to West City Limits|
Street Sweeping Tips
- Street sweeping operations can be dangerous.
- Stones and other flying debris could be hazardous.
- Parents are advised to keep children away from all street sweeping operations.
- Motorists should drive with caution when passing street sweepers.
- Visibility may be restricted in sweeping areas due to dusty conditions.
|1||Divide Ave to Boulevard Ave and Highland Acres Area. East City Limits to West City Limits (finished 3/16/2021)|
|2||Boulevard Ave to Main Ave. East City Limits to West City Limits (finished 3/17/2021)|
|3||Century Ave to Interstate 94. N 19th Street to West City Limits (finished 3/19/2021)|
|4||Interstate 94 to Divide Ave. East City Limits to West City Limits (finished 3/23/2021)|
|5||Main Ave to Bismarck Exp. East City Limits to West City Limits (finished 3/25/2021)|