The inspection reports performed by Bismarck's Environmental Health Division for licensed facilities (i.e.: Food Service, Lodging, Body Art, Swimming Pool and Tanning) are available to view online through Bismarck's land records management eTRAKiT system.
- Find the “License” icon and click “Search”
- Click the “Search By” drop-down menu and select “Corporate Name”
- Click the Search Operator drop-down menu and select “Contains”
- Enter the name of the establishment whose inspections you wish to view and click “Search”
- A list of all licenses associated with this establishment will appear. Select the correct license based on the License Type column – you may need to side-scroll to view this column
- Click on the “Inspections” tab to view a list of completed inspections
- Click on “More Info” of the desired inspection to see the inspection report