Technical Advisory Committee
The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) of the Bismarck-Mandan MPO represents the member cities/counties, North Dakota Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, and the local transit authority. This group is responsible for facilitating the recommendations to assist the Policy Board in the transportation planning decision making process for the MPO study area.
- 10:00 am
- Ed "Bosh Froehlich Meeting Room, Mandan City Hall, 205 2nd Ave NW, Mandan, ND 58554
The City of Bismarck and Technical Advisory Committee members are encouraging citizens to provide their comments for public hearing items via Email. The comments will be sent to the Technical Advisory Committee members prior to the meeting and included in the minutes of the meeting. To ensure your comments are received and distributed prior to the meeting, please submit them by 5 pm one business day prior to the meeting and reference the agenda item your comment addresses.
If you would like to appear via video or audio link for a 3-5-minute comment on a public hearing item, please provide your e-mail address and contact information via Email at least one business day before the meeting.
The physical meeting room will be open to the public, but we certainly understand the public wishing to limit their exposure at this time, while still participating in government. Many of the Technical Advisory Committee members will be attending this meeting remotely.
As always, live meeting coverage is available on Government Access Channels 2 & 602HD or streaming live and archived online at FreeTv.org.
2023 Meeting Schedule
- January 17
- February 21
- March 20
- April 17
- May 15
- June 19
- July 17
- August 14
- September 18
- October 16
- November 20
- December 18
TAC meetings are televised and streamed live on Government Access Channel 2 and Channel 602 HD. Recordings of past meetings can be found on Dakota Media Access.
Agendas & Minutes
- Ben Ehreth, Bismarck Community Development Director
- Vacant, Freight Industry Representative
- Dan Schriock, Burleigh County Assistant Engineer
- Gabe Schell, Bismarck City Engineer
- Deidre Hughes, Bis-Man Transit
- John Saiki, Morton County Engineer
- Andrew Stromme, Mandan City Planner
- Jarek Wigness, Mandan City Engineer
- Greg Feser, Lincoln City Engineer
- Mitch Flanagan, Burleigh County Planning Director / CBO
- Natalie Pierce, Morton County Planning & Zoning Director
- Rachel Lukaszewski, Bismarck-Mandan MPO Executive Director
- Dean Schloss, NDDOT District Office
- Wayne Zacher, NDDOT Local Government Division / MPO Coordinator
The MPO is presently accepting applications for an opening to represent the interests of the Freight community within the Bismarck-Mandan Metro-area. The position will be left open until filled. The application form may be found HERE. Please contact the MPO for more information.